Easter STEM Competition!
The poor Easter Bunny has lost his basket and has no way of carrying his eggs!
Can you help him out by making him a basket that can hold 6 eggs?
The creator of the basket that the Easter Bunny chooses will
win one of his extra special Easter Eggs!
1. Think about the materials you will need
2. Draw a picture of what you think it will look like
3. Ask yourself “How can I make it strong enough to hold 6 eggs?”
1. Test your basket.
2. Take a photograph of your basket.
3. Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and class.
Closing date for entries: Friday 17th April 2020