Easter STEM Competition!
While delivering his eggs Mr E. Bunny has encountered a problem.
He has come to a river and unfortunately he cannot swim!
Can you help him out by creating a machine to get his eggs across the river?
Mr E. Bunny will choose one eggstraordinary creation to
win one of his eggstra special Easter Eggs!
1. Think about the materials you will need
2. Draw a picture of what you think it will look like
3. Ask yourself “How can I get the eggs across the river without them breaking?”
1. Test your creation then give it a name.
2. Take a photograph of it.
3. Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, class and the name of your creation.
Closing date for entries: Friday 17th April 2020