World Oceans Day!
On Monday 8th June we are celebrating the awesome oceans around the world! The ocean provides us with air to breathe, water to drink and food to eat. Unfortunately humans are destroying the oceans! Climate change, pollution, littering and overfishing are having a negative effect on the oceans!
What can we do to help?
1) Go to the "World Oceans Day for Schools" Website and complete some of the activities there that interest you. https://worldoceanday.school/
2) Geography- find out about the different types of oceans around the world. http://youtu.be/1WZsxVDTqcU
3) Biology- find out about the different animals that live in the oceans.
4) Enviromental study- find out why the oceans are so polluted.
5) Find out about things YOU can do to help save the oceans.